The advert above (TOP) is from Rhyl Urban District Council's tourist guide of 1921. Rhyl & Potteries Motors/Primrose Motor Coaches were based at 14-15 West Parade on a corner of Queen Street, and they were operated partly by the Robins family. In 1933-34 on that site the family built the art deco style cafe now known as Harker’s Corner Cafe.
The larger photo is from Rhyl History Club Community Archive and must have been taken in 1920s or very early ‘30s. It shows a group of passengers having the customary picture taken before a trip (all part of the service).