Wednesday 4 March 2015

MANIFESTATIONS


Not often we get something new in Wellington Road but a couple of weeks ago this pole appeared, fixed on the edge of pavement outside Police Station. The man behind the desk said, “Nothing to do with us. It’s a council thing. Go over to the Town Hall and ask about it.”

Over at the Town Hall the man behind the desk said, “I only know what was in the papers last weekend. It’s supposed to be monitoring the accident blackspot (junction of Bodfor Street and Queen Street – Ed).

Previously on Rhyl Life it has been noted that some drivers hurtle round town as if nobody lives here. I went outside and looked at the pole again.
I doan like it, but if it saves lives . . .

--

While in the cop shop I mean Police Station the amnesty bin below caught my eye. Every home in Rhyl should have one:



Colin Jones / email: rhyl.colin.jones@live.co.uk

See my Rhyl videos on YouTube:
There are hundreds of Rhyl videos on YouTube. Only the ones labelled RhylTime are mine - don't blame me for the others!

--