Any mention of Bodelwyddan brings feedback. These days the village is known mainly as the location of the hospital Ysbyty Glan Clwyd whose postal address is sometimes listed as ‘Sarn Lane, Rhyl’.
For sightseers the place of primary interest remains the marble church (St. Margaret’s). The church dates back to the 1850s and the engraving above (TOP) was made probably not long afterwards. The picture of the interior is from about 1910.
FRI 22nd JAN 2016: This aerial shot, probably taken in the late 1950s or early '60s has just turned up: