Last Wednesday’s questions were about these parallel streets off the same avenue. The questions were:
1. What is the name of the street on your left?
2. What is the name of the street on your right?
3. What is the name of the avenue in which I was standing?
4. What is the name of the avenue at the far end of the streets?
1. Osborne Grove (on street map) or Osbourne Grove (on street signs)
2. Balmoral Grove
3. I was standing in Sandringham Avenue
4. Sydenham Avenue.
Only one entry was correct and before deadline, and that came from The Legendary Lloyd & Kerry, their sixth win. Now they are only two steps behind The Great Gareth!