Wednesday 20 May 2009

QUIZ ANSWER # 1

ChapelTHIS IS THE BLOG OF COLIN JONES, RHYL TOWN COUNCILLOR: BODFOR WARD
l
The opinions expressed in this blog are entirely my own and not the views of the town council.
l


On this blog last Wednesday I posted the photograph (above left) which I had taken on that day inside a public building in Rhyl. The building is not a church, so where was I?

The answer is the chapel of Royal Alexandra Hospital, Marine Drive. The chapel is open all day to staff, patients and the public.

First to tell me the right answer was George Owen (above right). He is a Rhyl resident, an active member of the community in his part of town and a fan of Rhyl history. George is a member of the chorus of Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, and sings occasionally at concerts in North Wales.

--