Sunday 15 March 2015

QUIZ ANSWER # 82


Last Sunday’s quiz was easy peasy. I posted photos taken in February 2015 in Rhyl town centre; the first was a larger version of the following:


It is a detail from this:

The question: What building was behind me when I took the photo?

The answer: Imperial Hotel
Just for the record, its address is 34 Bodfor Street. Here is a snapshot of The Imp from the collection of the late Glyn Rees:


 --
The second was a larger version of the following image. I said that the building shown is not very well known but the one on your left of it is!


The image is a detail from the following, which reveals Water Street post office on your left:


The question: Where was I standing when I took the photo?

The answer: Town Hall Square or the back of the Town Hall or any similar answer sufficed.

--
That's two wins for Jane Shuttle, Richard & Ceri Swinney, The Great Gareth and Sue Handley. 

--
[These names of businesses are added here for indexing purposes: Premier Stores, Tattoo parlour, Seashells property letting agency, Morris Flats, Swinton Insurance, Kurdistan Kebab.]

--